The unemployed benefit from state aid of up to $ 1,200 to pass their permit, provided that the obstacle to hiring is proven. All the details of a financing formula subject to several conditions but really interesting.
Help with the permit for the unemployed explained
When a money problem comes up and you are unemployed, the precious help of the state can avoid calling on family or friends. It is indeed difficult if not impossible to obtain a positive opinion on a request for credit in a situation of unemployment. A credit refused by the bank or an organization to pass its permit can be solved by the help of permit B. This financing solution is really interesting for the unemployed whose compensation is flush with the daisies.
Conditions for obtaining
- Not be compensated, or receive an allowance of less than $ 29.06 per day (conditions as of 07/01/2018). Persons benefiting from the RSA, an allowance for disabled adults (AAH), public internship remuneration (RRS), end of training remuneration (RFF) or Par Loe training remuneration are not not considered to be compensated.
- You must have been on the jobseeker list for at least six months to receive assistance.
- Obviously, you must not be or no longer hold a B permit.
- If the license has been canceled and the code only needs to be re-entered, help is not possible.
- The absence of a permit must be an obstacle to finding a job. The Par Loe advisor is in charge of judging this character, on the ba
Obtaining procedures and amount
You must approach a Par Loe advisor in order to launch an application procedure. This step precedes the request for a quote from a driving school in the region. The driving school receives the aid in three installments. The beneficiary must present a certificate and follow-up of the apprenticeship within 1 month.
The beneficiary must also provide proof of success in examining the code within 5 months. Proof of obtaining the permit is also requested. The presentation of a document justifying completion of at least 30 hours of driving or two missed passages may, however, replace that of passing the exam.